Downtown Ecommerce Partners was founded by ecommerce veterans who have managed the day-to-day ecommerce operations and online marketing for many of the Internet Retailer's Top 400 Websites. We can engage with you in many different ways to meet your needs.
Current and Past Successes Include:
Eastern Mountain Sports / EMS.com
We have had the pleasure of working with the Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS.com) team for over four years and have met their needs in a number of ways over that time:
- Optimized online merchandising processes leveraging the Omniture reporting and analytics platform.
- Analyzed online marketing programs and provided recommendations and strategic advice on maximizing return on marketing investments.
- Act as a strategic partner to the executive team, helping them understand the competitive landscape and its related risks and opportunities.
- Continue to oversee the portfolio of online marketing campaigns that deliver traffic and revenue through the EMS.com website. Channels include:
- Paid Search
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Strategy
- Comparison Shopping Engines
- SEO Campaign Design
"Everyone here is commenting that it is nice to have consultants that do work, not just make work.", Mary Lesser , Director, Ecommerce & Merchandising
Find the best outdoor gear, clothing and equipment for sports and adventure at Eastern Mountain Sports
We rebuilt the company's Paid Search campaign, educated the inhouse marketing team on PPC best practices, and passed account management back to TinderBox for ongoing management.
Big Sky Country
Drove the web analytics Implementation of Omniture. Delivering an actionable reporting platform where by the executive team could easily execute on quantative actionable data.
PipelineDeals CRM / PipelineDeals.com
Provided strategy, design and development services to this hosted software company. PipelineDeals is a simple and powerful CRM tool built with innovative Web 2.0 technologies including AJAX and Ruby on Rails.
Rebuilt their entire Paid Search campaign helping to drive a 300% increase in returns. Identified 6 additional Key Performance Indicators that were configured in Google Analytics to help provide a full picture of Paid Search's impact on the total business.
We rebuilt their SEO program as well as overhauled the site for increased functionality and usability that provided for massive improvements in conversion, time on site, bounce rate, traffic and most importantly revenue.