Our work touches industries ranging from automotive to software, retail to healthcare, nonprofit to finance. Our clients are startups, Fortune 500 companies and everyone in between. What we do requires global vision and local expertise, and we do it by building teams from different disciplines and backgrounds.
Paid Search Senior Consultant
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
You’re a smart, motivated, and passionate digital marketer. You are looking to grow your career and take pride in delivering results for your clients. You’re an independent worker who is comfortable being responsible for your own success.
You have enough experience that you are comfortable driving and communicating strategy for different types of clients in different industries. You like taking the lead to push things forward, be it managing clients or learning something new that can be implemented and tested.
You are a great communicator. Your clients don’t just understand what we are doing, but also why. You can analyze data from multiple sources and use that to take informed decisions, and you can clearly explain what is behind it. You can manage vendors and other 3rd parties as needed to help get things done.
You are intellectually curious, get excited about learning something new, and you like keeping up with industry trends. You are results focused and detail oriented, and you set clear goals and are determined to achieve them.
Because we work with an international clientele, great English communication skills are a must.
We are a fast growing boutique digital marketing agency with offices in Lisbon. We work with a diverse set of clients in many industries from all over the world. We strive to deliver great results for our clients, and are always looking for ways to make great even better.
We believe that if you surround yourself with good people, great things are possible. We are serious about what we do, but we like to have fun in how we do it. We believe that happy employees lead to better results, and we do what we can to empower them to succeed.
About the Role
- You’ll build and drive the Paid Search strategy for multiple clients, working to achieve and surpass clients’ goals.
- You will also roll up the sleeves to build out, manage, and optimize Paid Search campaigns for some of your clients (and you still really enjoy it!).
- You will provide updates to the Director of Paid Search about client and campaign performance, and in many cases interact directly with clients to manage the accounts.
- You’ll draw insights and conclusions, identify new opportunities, and lead the strategic direction of your accounts. You’ll pull together your findings by creating reports for each client across different platforms. You will communicate these findings to your clients in a way they’ll understand and that helps improve performance while simultaneously building trust.
- You’ll use a data driven approach in implementing strategies to maximize ROI, such as mobile bid adjustments, geo-targeting, bid strategies, day parting, ad extensions, audience targeting, etc.
- With a desire to continually learn, you’ll stay current on changes and best practices in Paid Search and will apply new knowledge to existing clients, as well as share the findings with the team to help everyone grow.
- Need experience with multiple platforms: Adwords/Bing +Social (Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, and others).
- Have a strong grasp of numbers and calculations, and you excel in quantitative analysis. You can extract insights from data from different sources to form actionable plans. Data informs everything in Paid Search, and you are quick to notice correlations and also aware of longer-term account trends.
- Excellent organizational skills and you don’t need to be micromanaged to meet deadlines. Comfortable managing multiple accounts and working under pressure, and when problems arise you solve them quickly and effectively.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; fluent and comfortable working in English and dealing with an international client base.
- You are very proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- You are a problem solver and work tenaciously to overcome issues that arise, not getting deterred by roadblocks. You can anticipate problems in advance and provide proactive solutions.
- Above market salary – we believe in paying well for good talent.
- Offices at Second Home Lisbon – best workspace in the city with its perks.
- Great opportunities for Growth - Because we are still a small team, there will be faster opportunities for promotions and more responsibility.
- Developmental Freedom – Because we are growing and agile, you will have a say in and choose how you want to grow, and support from us in that growth.