Our work touches industries ranging from automotive to software, retail to healthcare, nonprofit to finance. Our clients are startups, Fortune 500 companies and everyone in between. What we do requires global vision and local expertise, and we do it by building teams from different disciplines and backgrounds.
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
You’re a smart, motivated, and passionate digital marketer. You are looking to grow your career and take pride in delivering results for your clients. You’re an independent worker who is comfortable being responsible for your own success.
You are intellectually curious, get excited about learning something new, and you like keeping up with industry trends. You are results focused and detail oriented, and you set clear goals and are determined to achieve them.
We are a fast growing boutique digital marketing agency with offices in Lisbon. We work with a diverse set of clients in many industries from all over the world. We strive to deliver great results for our clients, and are always looking for ways to make great even better.
We believe that if you surround yourself with good people, great things are possible. We are serious about what we do, but we like to have fun in how we do it. We believe that happy employees lead to better results, and we do what we can to empower them to succeed.
About the Role
- You are responsible for driving traffic to our clients leading to improved performance through keyword research, content creation strategies, link building, and by doing competitor analysis.
- Interact with and manage clients as necessary, providing updates on performance and campaigns, and ensuring smooth operations.
- Work with SEO Tools, including Moz, Search Console, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, SEM Rush, etc. to measure, analyze, and report on performance.
- Draw insights and conclusions on performance, while identifying new opportunities.
- With a desire to continually learn, you’ll stay current on changes and best practices in SEO and will apply new knowledge to existing clients.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; fluent and comfortable working in English and dealing with an international client base.
- Excellent organizational skills and you don’t need to be micromanaged to meet deadlines. Comfortable working under pressure and can solve problems quickly and effectively.
- You are very proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- You are a critical and strategic thinker and can integrate and analyze data from different sources to form actionable plans.
- You are a problem solver and work tenaciously to overcome issues that arise, not getting deterred by roadblocks. You can anticipate problems in advance and provide proactive solutions.
- Technical SEO - Can perform technical audits of websites and provide recommendations around architecture issues and on page optimization to improve SEO performance; use of tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz, WMT.
- Advanced capabilities in Google Analytics, Tag Manager, or other Reporting Tools.
- Knowledge and/or proficiency in other Digital Marketing Channels and Techniques– Paid Search, CRO, Email, Social Media, Influencer Marketing, Affiliate, etc.
- Above market salary – we believe in paying well for good talent.
- Offices at Second Home Lisbon – best workspace in the city with its perks.
- Great opportunities for Growth - Because we are just opening the office here, there will be faster opportunities for promotions and more responsibility.
- Developmental Freedom – Because we are growing and agile, you will have a say in and choose how you want to grow, and support from us in that growth.
Experience: Experienced – 3+ Years of Experience
Type: Full Time